Sugarland Concert

Worn by Rachel on March 11, 2011.



I wasn't expecting to get through to our local country radio station let alone answer the "impossible question" with the correct answer, but thats what I did one early morning about a month ago. On March 11th my friend Jodie and I headed to Charleston with two free tickets to a Sugarland concert that I won from The Gator country music station. Although our seats were in the nosebleed section we had a great time listening to great music and people watching. Wearing my Cowgirl Hat and My Sister's Shoes I enjoyed a night of live country music by Little Big Town and Sugarland!

Jaime, remember all the car rides to Disney that you'd try your darnedest to get me sing'n I Ain't No Holla Back Girl! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!! Or sitting with me at the piano belting out Winchester Cathedral!? I know we'd have a great time at any concert together belting out all of our off key notes!! Until we have that opportunity, I was happy to be wearing My Sister's Shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Someday we'll get our chance to see a concert together ... or sing off-key in the car again. I'm still working on those lyrics by the way. Remember the singing messages I used to leave on your cell phone on my late night drives back from Disney? I may not be able to sing in tune but I can make up some good jingles!

    Thanks for bringing me along Rachel. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think of our newest journey together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...